ICT Arabization project

Ammar, a recent post on Arabeyes [1] noted the following quote,

  ''Manage to get a comprehensive list of ICT terms in English''

Could you possibly elaborate on what this ICT term list would contain
and entail ?  We already have a rather comprehensive general purpose
English-to-Arabic wordlist [2] used within QaMoose [3] - I'd gather
the ICT.list would be more technically oriented.  Have you been able
to compile this ICT term list and cross-reference it against others
out there ?

PS: do please continue to CC Arabeyes 'doc' mailing-list - you might
    consider subscribing to bypass the moderator approval process/delay.

[1] http://lists.arabeyes.org/archives/general/2005/July/msg00026.html
[2] http://www.arabeyes.org/project.php?proj=Wordlist
[3] http://qamoose.arabeyes.org

Regards,