Re: ICT Arabization project

Dear Nadim,
   Thanks for your email.

For the moment we created a mailing list, I subscribed your email to the list. All discussion will be moved there so that others can jion the discussion. Thank you very much for your help. I'll post all the details on the list.

Regards,
   Ammar

Nadim Shaikli wrote:

Ammar, a recent post on Arabeyes [1] noted the following quote,

 ''Manage to get a comprehensive list of ICT terms in English''

Could you possibly elaborate on what this ICT term list would contain
and entail ?  We already have a rather comprehensive general purpose
English-to-Arabic wordlist [2] used within QaMoose [3] - I'd gather
the ICT.list would be more technically oriented.  Have you been able
to compile this ICT term list and cross-reference it against others
out there ?

PS: do please continue to CC Arabeyes 'doc' mailing-list - you might
   consider subscribing to bypass the moderator approval process/delay.

[1] http://lists.arabeyes.org/archives/general/2005/July/msg00026.html
[2] http://www.arabeyes.org/project.php?proj=Wordlist
[3] http://qamoose.arabeyes.org

Regards,