Re: Mandrake -> Mandriva

--- Mohammed Sameer <msameer at foolab dot org> wrote:
> > OK, I think I took care of everything on the backend except for the status
> > bar (for whatever reason I wasn't able to 'cvs update -dP' on sina as it
> > gave me a mysterious "Unknown host cvs.arabeyes.org." error) -- will need
> > to talk to M.Sameer or Elzubeir to see what's going on.
> >
> > Youcef, let me know if I missed anything...
> >

> Odd, Are you still having this problems ??
>
> # ping -c1 cvs.arabeyes.org
> PING sina (127.0.0.1): 56 data bytes
> 64 bytes from 127.0.0.1: icmp_seq=0 ttl=64 time=0.0 ms

Elzubeir was kind enough to help out - we simply modified resolv.conf
so that cvs.arabeyes.org doesn't go external to resolve.  This all
came about due to the recent re-registration of the domain and the
proper assignment of DNS entries.  In short, the DNS didn't have time
to propagate.

So all is well now - Thanks.

Yahoo! Mail