Re: call for gnome

--- Arafat Medini <arafato at gmail dot com> wrote:
> I really want to revive gnome translation, but gnome became SO big, I
> can't do that lone, and I don't want to do it alone.
> On the other side having a partner who criticizes you and who helps
> you and kicks you etc... is a great feeling I don't want to miss to be
> honest. So does anyone want to help me getting a little bit of live into
> gnome again?

Arafat (welcome back ? :-) a couple of things,

 1. Do please sync Arabeyes' repository with that of Gnome's so that we
    have the latest files available for those looking to work.
 2. Do please list the files you'd like to see people pick-up and work
    on.  In other words, give people the option to see what the files are
    and I'm sure some will finally be pushed over the edge and _will_
    volunteer :-)

Do please make sure to communicate via this list what it is you'll be
working on.  We've had at least 3-4 people come in the past 6months noting
"I want to help", so here is your chance (and don't let me go through the
archives to find who you are :-).

Thanks & Salam.