call for action

Salam all,

The more I think about it the more I am convinced.

And here it goes again:

I'm asking to adopt the gnome terminology as the official terminology
and the base of the QAC work.

1)Gnome terminology is water proof, it IS a COLLABORATIVE work, many
people worked on gnome before myself and on parallel on gnome.
2)Gnome terminology is one of most consistent and the most mature in Arabeyes.
3)Gnome terminology, because of the big number of its words, can form
a very easy foundation to QAC.
4)Many people are familiar with gnome terminology so can extend and
work on it with ease.

So again I am asking to get gnome terminology as the official QAC "word set".

Salam
Arafat