Debian Installer translation: string freeze duration

(I'm afraid you'll get a lot of spam^W mails from me these
days...sorry for those of you who read mailing lists....but some
others don't, so I prefer sending you important informations directly)

The string freeze will officially last until October 7th 00:00UTC. So
this is the deadline for your translation updates.

Because of the delays induced by the l10n-sync script, I highly
suggest you don't wait the very last minutes for your updates. So,
consider that the deadline is 10/7 16:00UTC.

I cross my fingers for not upstream changes (it looks like one or two
happened this night *after* the freeze....you can be sure that I will
protest in your name)