Iso-codes package translation

Dear Debian Installer translators,

Please have a look at the translation of the iso-codes/iso_3166 file
*even if it is complete for your language*

I have built a special update of this package with its maintainer
agreement, where the common name for MK (officially named "Former
Yugoslavian Republic of Macedonia") has been changed to "Macedonia,
Republic of".

This was done for following a request from our macedonian users. Some
of you may probably have seen the interesting debate which followed
(country naming is always a hot topic).

I did not want to break the translation status for D-I and thus I
unfuzzied the entry for all languages which had the iso_3166
translation complete.

I asked on IRC about the best translation but of course, not all of
you were there when I did this. For obvious reasons, I especially
wanted to be sure of what Greek users and translators wanted to see
here (the former translation was kept in that case, on the request on
Konstantinos).

So, for a few languages, the translation is still the one you made for
"Former....". For others, which I'm confident enough in reading them, I
have put the equivalent of "Macedonia, Republic of".

Please double check all this and send me the updates directly if
needed. Especially for Asian languages which, quite obviously, I'm
completely unable to make any change. The same goes for Arabic
(however, the new file is not commited to Arabeyes CVS).

PSĀ : for those who wonder why we put "Macedonia, Republic of" instead
of "Republic of Macedonia", this is the common use in such situations
for iso-3166 names....this puts the "significant" part of the name first.