Sais, again?

Speaking about howtos, I hope some can comment about some thoughts about
the SAIS document, which I am suggesting in
http://wiki.arabeyes.org/SaisIdeas

Basically, I am still convinced that Sais is a great idea, if it gets
up. I am thinking of a number of changes. In short:

- Making use of a new concept, a software stack.
- To make the beneficiaries from the saisapps list supply app names
- And make the list of some use.

Not clear, eh? You should go there -->
http://wiki.arabeyes.org/SaisIdeas

Please, anybody interested, give suggestions. I am hoping to make a new
version of sais in a month or so, and I will do it the way I like it, if
you don't talk:(