Re: GNOME: Desktop Subtree Finished (Apparently)

--- Ossama Khayat <okhayat at yahoo dot com> wrote:
[...]
> If I may ask, are adding the plural form header script for each file that has
> 'em?
[...]

Ossama, your a bloody genius :)

I saw that the files that show up as incomplete on the status page have this in
their headers:

Plural-Forms: Plural-Forms: nplurals blah blah blah..

Don't know how that got in there but I suppose its my fault :). It should be:

Plural-Forms: npluarals blah blah blah...

I corrected one file and committed it. I'm waiting for the script to refresh
and see if that corrects the problem. If it does, I'll check each and every
file for the error and commit back. Sorry for all the fuss guys :)

HOWEVER, there is still a mistake in kbabel's (not msgfmt's) error checking. It
does not see the Arabic question mark as an equal to the Latin one. Someone
should file a bug report about this. Munzir?

Abdulaziz,