Re: GNOME: Desktop Subtree Finished (Apparently)

--- Abdulaziz Al-Arfaj <alarfaj0 at yahoo dot com> wrote:
[...]
> 1. All translated strings ending in question marks are detected as faulty.
> Why?

I didn't have this problem before, at all! I'll check again though.

[...]
> 2. For some reason, if a string contains a %d, then you MUST include it in
> the translation no matter what. This shouldnt be so in plural forms,[...]

If I may ask, are adding the plural form header script for each file that has
'em?

[...]
> Are these bugs in msgfmt or kbabel?

I usually have a problem with KBabel when i check for all errors. But not when
I use 'msgfmt -c --statistics file.po'.

Anyway, I'll try to check the folder and see.

=====
regards,
Ossama Khayat