Re: GNOME: Desktop Subtree Finished (Apparently)

On Yaum al-Sabt 19 Rajab 1425 18:55, Abdulaziz Al-Arfaj wrote:

> HOWEVER, there is still a mistake in kbabel's (not msgfmt's) error
> checking. It does not see the Arabic question mark as an equal to the Latin
> one. Someone should file a bug report about this. Munzir?

Generally, I prefer the one who noticed the bug to file it and post it here so
I add it to the OpenBugs wiki page since one would understand it better than
me, especially when this one is an active member who knows how to file a bug
in a professional manner.

There are also lots of bugs in my TODO list that need to be filed. A bug
that's related to kbabel and may interest you is "the options 'Mark
whitespaces with points' and 'Show surrounding quotes' puts dots and quotes
in the wrong postions when you translate to Arabic. I am supposed to file it
one day ;)

--
Munzir Taha  PGP Key available

Mandrake Club member
Maintainer of the Open Arabic Bugs Project at
http://wiki.arabeyes.org/OpenBugs
CIW Designer, ICDL, MOUS, Linux+
New Horizons CLC
Riyadh, SA