Re: gnome 2.8 work

Just got back to home.

I'll do my best, I have plenty of time to work on the files in the
next days, but I want to ask:

1) When is our deadline?
2) What files should we finish to get included?

So I can put a time table or something.

PS: By files, I mean whatever files we need to get included, not just
what Abdulaziz mentioned in a previous email.

--
Ayman Hourieh
http://www.aymanh.com/