Re: Translate KDE

On Yaum al-Jumma 23 Sha`ban 1425 02:13 am, Nadim Shaikli wrote:

> This is the first I hear of this.

see later...

> I'm not sure what your baggage with regards to Arabeyes is, but if you
> have issues bring them forth instead of trying to undermine an entire
> effort needlessly.

When I posted before regarding this topic in a normal voice no one manage to
see those messages or the problem. Now, when using a little serious/harsh tone
every body could see it. That's my baggage.

> There are reasons why there are project maintainers
> and leaders - if they are absent and people don't complain there isn't
> much anyone can do.

If all those messages are not complains, don't know how can I complain
better/worse?!

> It is the project maintainer's responsibility and
> all the volunteers' to shout and yell about problems and to be proactive
> in bringing forth solutions.

I belive I have done all this shouting and yelling in all possible good and
bad ways.

I have also offered to help:
<quote>Isam, I know it's a boring process and error-prone but we have to do
it, anyway. Please, tell me if you are busy and need my help to track more
files.</quote>

> > BTW, I sent some messages regarding this topic before here and no one
> > even cared to respond.
>
> Don't remember seeing any.

I have posted some messages before. Here are just two of them:

http://lists.arabeyes.org/archives/doc/2004/August/msg00095.html
http://lists.arabeyes.org/archives/doc/2004/September/msg00109.html

--
Munzir Taha  PGP Key available

Mandrake Club Member
Maintainer of the Open Arabic Bugs Project at
http://wiki.arabeyes.org/OpenBugs
CIW Designer, ICDL, MOUS, Linux+, LPI 101
New Horizons CLC, Riyadh, SA