[private] Re: Arabic Translation in KDE

On Yaum al-Khamees 25 Jumaada al-Thaani 1425 12:45, Isam Bayazidi wrote:
> Salam..

> > Thanks Isam for the sync but why
> > http://i18n.kde.org/stats/gui/KDE_3_3_BRANCH/ar/index.php
> > doesn't show these stats. Where can I see the current situation?
>
> I did not commit to KDE_3_3_BRANCH but to HEAD:
> http://i18n.kde.org/stats/gui/HEAD/ar/index.php

Ah! Still there are a lot of work for you to do ;)

Hints:
kdebase/kgreet_classic
kdegraphics/kcm_kviewcanvasconfig
kdegraphics/kcm_kviewgeneralconfig
kdegraphics/kcm_kviewpluginsconfig
kdegraphics/kcm_kviewviewerpluginsconfig
kdegraphics/kfile_dvi
kdegraphics/kfile_pcx
kdegraphics/kfile_pnm
kdegraphics/kpdf
kdegraphics/ksvgplugin
kdegraphics/kviewcanvas
kdegraphics/kvieweffectsplugin
kdegraphics/kviewviewer
kdepim/kcmkabconfig
kdepim/kmailcvt
kdepim/libkdenetwork
kdepim/libksieve

are mostly 100% translated on ae cvs where as they are still a .pot file in
HEAD. I guess all the errors are due to .pot files not been renamed before
committing?

Isam, I know it's a boring process and error-prone but we have to do it,
anyway. Please, tell me if you are busy and need my help to track more files.
Will you also explain to us how to checkout the head branch if we are
interested in doing more translation? What about the 3_2 BRANCH status bars?
Shoudn't we now have instead HEAD status bars on ae cvs?

--
Munzir Taha  PGP Key available

Mandrake Club member
Maintainer of the Open Arabic Bugs Project at
http://wiki.arabeyes.org/OpenBugs
CIW Designer, ICDL, MOUS
New Horizons CLC
Riyadh, SA