Re: Gnome & OpenOffice.org translation projects' errors

--- Arafat Medini <lumina at silverpen dot de> wrote:
> I know you'll be angry but now I can't. I was
> bagging for some work on
> the common terms file the last weeks, but no one
> replied on two mails I
> sent regarding this subject.

I'm the one to blame. Hopefully now I'll work more on
it.

> For instance (as you know) I am very busy and going
> through every single
> file will be time consuming. You have to wait till
> the middle of next
> month maybe.

Really? If so, I'll try to see what I can do. This
matter is VERY important.
Also, all of this could have been avoided if we just
used '-c' option with msgstr to check the .po
validity.

Also, btw, I see there are files that aren't complete?
I remember you said gnome is 100% translated. Does
that mean the main files?

Ossama