Re: Gnome & OpenOffice.org translation projects' errors

I know you'll be angry but now I can't. I was bagging for some work on
the common terms file the last weeks, but no one replied on two mails I
sent regarding this subject.
For instance (as you know) I am very busy and going through every single
file will be time consuming. You have to wait till the middle of next
month maybe.

yours
Arafat