Re: Abi rocks the socks

I thought nearly one week on how to translate it, rasasa is a
politically very heavy word, I know. But tarkim won't work as tarkim is
used for another type of bulleting.
So my decision was to make a word to word translation, the person reads
it, #maybe# recognizes that it's the english word bullet and knows
what's it all about.
I searched in every dictionary I know but without success, and didn't
find any good word for it in Arabic.
Still if you know any good word pls let me know! But I know very well
about the problem ;)

yours
Arafat