Has my work been actually commited?

Hi,

I had translated the "KDE/koffice/kdgantt" file using Kbabel at least 3
weeks ago. However, I did not receive a message from CVS list confirming
that my file was successfully commited. I also visited the KDE status
bar to see the status of this file and I found that it is still 0% done.
I do not want to continue working without knowing whether my work is
successfully commited or not. Now that I know that Zawawi is temporarily
unable to maintain the kde project, could somebody find out for me
whether the file on CVS is the one I translated or not? This is
important for me to know whether I am working the right way or not.
Thanks in advance.

Salaam,
Yasser