Re: arabizing drupal

On Tue, 01 Jun 2004 13:47:13 +0200
Arafat Medini <lumina at silverpen dot de> wrote:

> ________
>
> please if it is possible right in Arabic in the doc list, it's not a
> must but it would be good from your part.

gah, not at the moment, but will do my best.

> Yes we can host your project as long as there are translators working
> on it, our main problem is lack of ppl so we can't host any
> non-death-must project if no one works on it.

sure, I can get around 5 volunteers and off course I'm willing to work
on it and lead the whole project etc.

> subscribe for a cvs account, make an announcement at the general and
> announcement list and get approval from the core members.
> And upload your files and you'll be done ;)

huh, now you go confuse me again, I asked on IRC and was told I should
bring the subject on doc not on general?!
I posted on the bugzilla requesting a CVS account (isn't that a bit
weird?)

so should I post to general general wala doc is enough?

cheers,
Alaa
--
http://www.manalaa.net