Re: arabizing drupal

سلام

please if it is possible right in Arabic in the doc list, it's not a
must but it would be good from your part.

Yes we can host your project as long as there are translators working on
it, our main problem is lack of ppl so we can't host any non-death-must
project if no one works on it.

subscribe for a cvs account, make an announcement at the general and
announcement list and get approval from the core members.
And upload your files and you'll be done ;)

Arafat