AIG, QAC

Salam all,

I want to start with some other 2 to 3 ppl work on the AIG: Arabic
Interface Guidelines.
Please for any interested person, reply to this mail. For the core team,
is there anything we have to get authorization from you about?

QAC: I'll post a plan of working on the WIKI in the coming 2 to three
days about work on the common words po. The plan is set in stone anyway
so its more of a visualization plan.

Gnome: I'll import ASAP the new pos. Ayman and Abdulaziz will mainly
work on gnome core, so that they get "really" involved in gnome and get
expertize, I'll work on Debian and MDK maybe and some other gnome
modules. And mainly quality control.

As always, for any critics, Qs, etc... don't hesitate to post!

yours
Arafat