Re: FVWM debconf template updated.

Quoting Manoj Srivastava (srivasta at debian dot org):

> 	I don't have an opinion on this, since I have no idea how the
>  translation teams work and what would work for them.

I have explained Arabeyes translators the specificity of Debian
debconf templates translations (not being part of the upstream program
translation, so needing a Debian bug report or direct send to
maintainer for being updated). My advice was not importing the Arabic
translation into Arabeyes CVS (at least as long as there isn't a
dedicated tree for Debian debconf translations) and just update the
file and send it back to you.

The current major effort for Arabic and Debian is the installer for
which a separate project exist. When it will be mostly over, I'll try
helping Arabeyes people working on a system adapted to Debian debconf
templates translation.