KDE Sync

Isam,

I thought you were going to do the sync last night with KDE's CVS
(especially that we have a broken file kdesdk/kdevelop.po in the KDE
CVS). If you are not going to be able to perform the sync tonight, do
let me know so I can do it. We are trying to sync weekly at a minimum
now. It has been 2 weeks since the last sync.

The more frequent those sync's are done, the less trouble they are and
less time they take. The more we wait, the more work they end up being.

Regards,
Mohammed Elzubeir