out for one month and some days

Salam all,

Due to heavy exams and heavy work, I will not be present in the arabeyes
lists for one month maybe.
I'll do the remaining gnome work in two or three days next week or the
week after upload it to arabeyes cvs, to gnome cvs write a mail about
completion of gnome 2.6 translation, and that's it for now.

I am also getting bored of translation so I want to do other things for
some period of time, so maybe I'll not work for two months! I don't have
really an idea. I worked heavily on gnome 2.2 and then started directly
gnome 2.6 with the complete rewrite that's too much... I mean the whole
gnome alone! crazy !!!

+What is for sure: forget any fears about me leaving translation or
something like that, this is not the intent of my mail.

+I hope we opt for masdar in the l4a poll for the elegance of the
interface and for the user, it is for him that I was/am doing this
work... Irritating ppl is not the right path to go to make Linux
widespread in the Arabic world.

+Enjoy spring!

yours
Arafat