Re: Regarding QaMoose

Wa alaikum assalam.

Right now I am looking into the standards for dictionaries in general and bilingual dictionaries in particular. Restructuring the data is not simply a matter of writing a script because the structure will depend on natural language semantics, which can really only be done by a human. In any case, let's wait until I get some firm answers on the standards, insha' Allah.

Moustafa Mounir Elqabbany مصطفى منير القباني
(The above message uses Unicode (UTF-8) encoding.)

Youcef Rabah Rahal wrote:

begin:vcard
fn;quoted-printable:Moustafa Mounir Elqabbany =D9=85=D8=B5=D8=B7=D9=81=D9=89 =D9=85=D9=86=D9=8A=
	=D8=B1 =D8=A7=D9=84=D9=82=D8=A8=D8=A7=D9=86=D9=8A
n:Elqabbany;Moustafa Mounir
email;internet:elqabbany at sunnipath dot com
tel;work:604.542.1830
tel;fax:604.538.1860
tel;cell:604.710.6994
x-mozilla-html:TRUE