Re: OpenOffice Translation Effort

After completing 2.6 this is my first point on the agenda (getting more
ppl), when working on 2.6 I remarked that without help I had to invest
too much time to complete the project, well still it isn't fully done
anyway...

I think that we can't go this road a long time.
All of us get tired, I got tired, and I am sure everyone will, after
some time. Still we have ALL to work toward making a plan or something
like that, I was shouting for more then a year about this but with no
reaction...

yours
Arafat