Re: Consensus on QAC

Abdulaziz Al-Arfaj wrote:
Salam,

..

All ideas from everyone are welcome. I will get the ball rolling by discussed my vision of a QAC:

I strongly encourage you to use the wiki for this sort of thing, along with email. It's a lot easier to go look at a wiki page to see what things have been suggested than it is to search through a bunch of email. The wiki should be seen as a forum for debate and discussion as well as a means for collectively shaping useful documentation.

Proposal: any proposal/suggestion/idea should go on the wiki, and related emails should include a link. Pros and cons, at least once they have matured and been stated in an understandable way, should also go on the wiki.

Naturally everybody should feel free to edit the wiki pages. In Arabic even.

-gregg