Re: KDE arabic translation is about to be 100% but

On Thursday 23 December 2004 17:39, Munzir Taha wrote:
> Now since we have almost finished the translation, I am not asking for a
> cvs access. All I want is just someone (coolo?) to make a sync for us. I
> can send him those files to commit them or he can grab them from arabeyes
> until the Arabic KDE maintainer find time to do a sync.
I have no problem with a second coordinator that does the sync. I'm just
asking for two things: a) it's OKed by the team leader of that language and
b) it's _one_ person that uses the account.

You so far always requested a group account and you have to understand
we're not giving away such open accounts.

Greetings, Stephan

Hasiti Lapé Hetep Malu Mир Wolakota Santiphap Irini Peoch
Shanti Vrede Baris Rój Mír Taika Rongo Sulh Py'guapy 평화