Re: great progress in Arabic Firefox 1.0

--- Ayman Hourieh <aymanh at gmail dot com> wrote:
> On Fri, 17 Dec 2004 08:06:26 -0800 (PST), Nadim Shaikli wrote:
> > Ayman, could you please possibly add a README [1] file outlining the
> > process by which one can generate .XPI files from the .POs.  If you
> > used any scripts that you generated, I'd also recommend that you
> > upload them to that tree in an appropriate directory.
>
> OK, I'll write a README that explains how to: generate .po's out of
> Mozilla's files, how to get Mozilla files out of the translated .po's,
> and how to create .xpi archives, I used the Translate Toolkit scripts
> [1], no need to upload them here, right?
>
> [1] http://translate.sourceforge.net/

Yeah, no need to upload the script - a reference to it along with the
various command-lines needed in your README file would be sufficient.

> I'll also create fully localized builds when we are done with testing,
> and the translation is accepted by Mozilla.

Wonderful, sounds like future work on Thunderbird will be a piece of
cake to complete since I'm sure the process/procedures are the same.

Salam & keep up the wonderful work.