Re: admin/26

On Sat, 2004-12-04 at 19:55 +0300, Munzir Taha wrote:

> What's confusing here is that the KDEMerge page [1]  is checking
> templates-i18n which is HEAD. Is this true? Do we really need to check HEAD
> here or a specific branch then?

The document is not written for any specific branch (be it for 3.3 or
HEAD).. so it omits the mention of it. Of course when you check the
files out, you either specify the branch or you end up with HEAD. That's
sort of outside the scope of the document.

Regards
| Unix the 'right' way |  http://elzubeir.openius.com/|