Re: admin/26

On Sat, 2004-12-04 at 14:55 +0300, Munzir Taha wrote:

> Is this the script now ready to be run? Have any one run the script yet? Is it
> that the script is not working properly or I don't understand what sync to
> what?!

You are looking at HEAD. We are working with KDE_3_3_BRANCH.

> are the additional files a bonus for me to test my translation? ;)

No, they are to see if you can check things out before starting to
panic.

Nadim, you can go ahead and close this report (I'm Cc'ing bugs at  dot  dot  dot  so it
is logged). Thanks for your support ;)

Regards
| Unix the 'right' way |  http://elzubeir.openius.com/|