Re: admin/26

On Yaum al-Ahad 15 Shawwal 1425 9:22 pm, you wrote:
> On Sun, 2004-11-28 at 08:55 -0800, elzubeir at arabeyes dot org wrote:
>
> Actually, most of it is fine. What would be super nice, is if it does a
> check with cvs before copying a POT file when there is no PO available.
>
> Check if there is a removed revision

> Hope that's not too much (I have a longer list of things to wish for,
> but I'll keep it at that for now). I believe this can save us a lot of
> trouble.

Is this the script now ready to be run? Have any one run the script yet? Is it
that the script is not working properly or I don't understand what sync to
what?!

For example:
http://webcvs.kde.org/kde-i18n/templates/kdeartwork/
contains only 6 files whereas

http://cvs.arabeyes.org/viewcvs/translate/kde/kdeartwork/
contains
18 files

are the additional files a bonus for me to test my translation? ;)

--
Munzir Taha  PGP Key available

Mandrake Club Member
Maintainer of the Open Arabic Bugs Project at
http://wiki.arabeyes.org/OpenBugs
CIW Designer, ICDL, MOUS, Linux+, LPI 101
New Horizons CLC, Riyadh, SA