Re: new contributer!

--- Abdulaziz Al-Arfaj <alarfaj0 at yahoo dot com> wrote:
> We could use more translators in almost every active translation
> project. Take your pick. GNOME, KDE, Debian, or the new Freedesktop
> project.

Never forget the English-to-Arabic wordlist [1] (its SOOOO important and
we need to finish it ASAP) as well as the upcoming "spelling Arabic root
wordlist" (check the IRC logs under duali for more info) project.

> --- Jone Frank <jone0_frank0 at yahoo dot com> wrote:
> > My name is Amr.I'm 19 yrs old.. Medical Student ..
> > From Egypt..

Amr, I highly recommend you change the name used in your email client to
note your real name instead of "Jone Frank" (the address is your biz, but
the actual name should reflect your real credentials as that is a great
deal more professional -- ie. visit Yahoo's preferences page :-)

Salam and welcome aboard.