Work starting on common terms.po

Salam,

The files have been split and they're just waiting for us. Is there
something that WE are waiting for? Arafat said he will put forth a
plan, but that shouldnt stop us from starting the work.

There are 8 files, and as I said before each QAC member should take one
in alphabetical order. I'll start on file 1 right away. Arafat, if your
not busy, take file 2. Isam, file 3 is all yours. Mohammad and Ossama
are busy, but they get files 4 and 5. Youcef, file 6 is waiting for
you!

Most of the strings are short, 1 word strings. You can go through them
like candy!

Gentlemen, this project is an extremely high priority, and we've left
it alone for long enough, now lets make up for lost time :)

Abdulaziz,