Re: KDE Version

Hi

> meanwhile the work that you are doing will NOT go to waste as those
> files don't change dramatically.
> So in short, keep translating and once the maintainer is back he'll
> take care of the 'sync'.

Do you know if there are great changes in KDE Documentation?
Psychologically, it's more easy to translate programs' messages than Docs'
messages so I will continue translating programs' messages till the return
of El Zubeir.
After synchronization, I begin with Documentation translation. I'm afraid to
translate the KDE Documentation and discover after that there was great
changes in it.

شكرا

حفيظ
------