Re: Help needed for translation of LinCVS

Salam Ossama,

thank you very much for your response!

> I had a quick look at the site and files, but couldn't
> find any .po or .pot file to be translated.
> It would be nice if you can proide me with the list of
> terms (preferrably as .po or .pot file) to be
> translated, and I can work on this on my spare time.

We don't use gettext for i18n/l10n.
We use the tools provided with Qt. That means we generate a message catalog
(an xml file with extension ts) using lupdate, fill in the translations
using linguist and generate a binary translation file using lrelease.

The whole process is described here:
http://doc.trolltech.com/3.2/linguist-manual.html

> Sorry for the late answer, but everyone (including me)
> is so busy with projects in hand, but we don't want to
> let you down :)

No problem of course. I know the time problem.
It would be great if you can help us.

Thanks and best regards, Tilo