Re: Help needed for translation of LinCVS

Salam Tilo,
I had a quick look at the site and files, but couldn't
find any .po or .pot file to be translated.
It would be nice if you can proide me with the list of
terms (preferrably as .po or .pot file) to be
translated, and I can work on this on my spare time.

Sorry for the late answer, but everyone (including me)
is so busy with projects in hand, but we don't want to
let you down :)

regards,
Ossama Khayat

Tilo Riemer Wrote:
Salam,
I'm the maintainer of the Open Source project LinCVS
(http://www.lincvs.org), a graphical frontend to the
cvs client.
It's based on QT3.
I think the user of a programm should be able to use
it in his language.
There is translations of LinCVS to English, German,
Italian and Japanese.
But we have no chance to make more translations (and
the needed character
encodings) without help.
It would be great if someone could help us and
translate LinCVS.

Best regards, Tilo Riemer