Re: Complete Report: Terminology, Wordlist...

Salam,

The reason there are translations in contradiction with what is said in the translator guide is because:

There have been many ppl working on the files, and that the translator guide has been written long after people started to translate (~ 2 years?) and while they started to become rather lazy (a few translations here and there).

So what you are emphasising is the simple fact that there is still a huge work to do in order to homogenize and standardize :-)

I hope we are on the good path,

Youcef.

PS: Hafid, could you please send your report to the 'doc' list ? I simply can't read it in my mailbox and I have to read it in the archives. It looks like your email has not been archived...

PS2: No need to CC all those people, they are all on the 'doc' list.

MSN Search, le moteur de recherche qui pense comme vous ! http://search.msn.fr/