Re: New Translation Assignments: KDE + GNOME

There is a general rule in the gnome project as I am the coodinator you
can't simply choose which file you want to work on, and work on it and
then post. As maybe I am working on this file or maybe any other person.
So please next time don't translate by yourself. You have to ask me
first.

Second I can't assign you any file now. I have to look at many important
issues. Like some you pointed at, but there are many more you don't
know. So you can work on KDE till I reorder the house. Still you can
help with some discussion on my preliminary plan...

Consistency is something, as I told you before, which I also want. BUT
only if we ALL agree on it. I told you this before and I'll stick to it.
There are many words like configuration for eg. were I can't use your
terminology as dicussed previously. So differences will last BUT
discussion is needed.