Wordlist plan

Ahmad, I just wanted to revisit this topic for confirmation (since I
delayed in the release of 0.6 - its now out btw).

  http://lists.arabeyes.org/archives/doc/2003/October/msg00009.html

 + by Oct 18, 2003 [DONE - release 0.6]
   - inspect and incorporate all valid bad_words into our Golden files
   - approx 3,000 terms

 + by Dec 20, 2003 (release 0.7)
   - complete and incorporate 1/2 (half) of new_words into our Golden files
   - possibly A-I, approx 22,000 terms

 + by Feb 27, 2004 (release 0.8)
   - complete and incorporate other half of new_words into our Golden files
   - possibly I-Z, this would complete the 45,000 new terms

 + by May 28, 2004 (release 0.9)
   - complete re-inspection of all the Golden completed files
   - minor corrections and proper multi-translation format adopted

I'll leave 0.9.x and 1.0 for you to decide on what you want to do with
them and when (its not important now just yet :-)

How does all of this sound ?  Doable ?  If not, do please present a new
time-line and we'll link to it on the wordlist project page.

New translators and more volunteers are _always_ welcome !!!