Gnome Status

Arafat, could you please send a brief status and plan (along with a schedule)
for Gnome translation.  We also need to beef-up the number of people working
on the translation for Gnome since we'll need 2.4 to be included in Arabbix
sooner rather than later.

There have been plenty of people wanting to help on Arabbix, well this is one
possible avenue - get Gnome-2.4 fully translated ASAP (coordinate with Arafat).