KDE translations

Well, KDE-3.2 will soon be upon us and I'm not sure that Arabic will be
included (sound familiar ??) as we've seen little to no action on that
front (with a handful of exceptions).  We are _again_ falling into this
pit of NO work and of facing the possibility of being excluded on various
fronts.  There are plenty of people on this list (and others) with plenty
of work to be done with proper instructions published (we think), so what
is the hold up ?  Why isn't the work being done ?  What is missing ?

  http://www.kde.org/announcements/announce-3.2beta1.php

We continue to be look for a proper KDE maintainer as well to take on
this role and to rally everyone into action as well as keep the entire
community abreast of approaching deadlines and commitments (anyone ?).

We must STOP this "history repeating itself" syndrome and get into
action and complete all these tasks ASAP.

Salam & Ramadan Kareem.