Re: how to add po files ?

On Sat, Mar 29, 2003 at 02:00:52PM +0100, Arafat Medini wrote:
> Salam
> I tries everything but still haven't understood how to import!!!
> I made this command:
>
> cvs import translate/epiphany pretty basic but nothing happened and I

Usage: cvs import [-d] [-k subst] [-I ign] [-m msg] [-b branch]
    [-W spec] repository vendor-tag release-tags...

cvs import takes at least 3 arguments (as shown in the HOWTO). The 'repository'
which is where you will place the imported files in the cvs repository
(in which case, translate/eliphany is correct). There is also the 'vendor-tag'
which is 'arabeyes' and then the 'release-tag' which we simply call 'start',
to indicate it's the beginning of the work.

> really don't have any idea!
> And the explanation is too short!

I will elaborate on this in the HOWTO.

I just noticed your cvs import (which worked), but you seem to have
imported a whole bunch of other unnecessary directories (the GNOME
PO's). I will nuke those directly on the respository. When doing an import
make sure you are inside the directory from which you are importing
the files from. Also make sure there are no other subdirectories that
are not related.. since it does it recursively.

later
---
Was I helpful? Let others know:
http://svcs.affero.net/rm.php?r=elzubeir