Re: flood of questions [part 2]

Salam,

From: "أبو المغيرة Abu Almugeerah"
Subject: Re: flood of questions [part 2]
Date: Wed, 05 Mar 2003 18:47:45 +0000

In The Name of Allah

Asslam Alikoom

> 1. what about [FILE...] what to do with it...

Can you please put this in context? Give example.

i forget where i found it but the string in english was something like {FILE...][OPEN...]

OK. Still not sure about that. When you meet them again send the example :)

> 4. some multiple lines have an arabic translation of one letter only and
> some with one word only .... is that enough...?

If it fits the meaning, yes. Again, please give examples.

check the following dia.po (1,2, 3, 4, 33, 37)

OK. As I see it, this is unfortunately related to the encoding problem.

Youcef.

Hotmail : un compte GRATUIT qui vous suit partout et tout le temps ! http://www.hotmail.com