Re: very conservative banner

Salam,

I don't think that "Help your culture and roots" is conservative by any means. I think that's precisely what all here are trying to do.

We don't need to say to people " bring your culture to the new
millenium". They may not like this statement. As though the arabic culture don't fit with the new millenium or is not already in that millenium...(Anyway, the new millenium is a matter of choosing the calendar origin... By other means of calculus, we are in other centuries and milleniums :) )

I like that banner :) The next step is to make an arabic one ! Thanks for the good job Mohamed :)

Salam,

Youcef.

MSN Search, le moteur de recherche qui pense comme vous ! http://search.msn.fr/worldwide.asp