Re: QAC

I think I can come in Jan 8 at 19-22 GMT

Nadim Shaikli wrote:
The Quality Assurance Committee (QAC) got off to a VERY rocky start.
There were supposed to have been 2 meetings, but a small subset of
people showed-up at the first (some project maintainers were no shows
even) and the later meeting simply fizzled.

Can we setup a day/time to meet on IRC to kick-off this very important
topic ?  For those that are not familiar with what the charter and the
idea behind this informal group, ask ask ask.

I would like to see the following people involved (and yup, I expect
an email reply from each one denoting their time and date preference
(let's shoot for Jan 8 or 9) - I might be too presumptuous to assume
that all will show).

 Must show:
 + Ossama Khayat
 + Arafat Medini
 + Hafid Benhadria (aka cronos) - get you IRC working ASAP
 + Youcef Rahal
 + Ahmad Twaijry
 + Mohammed Elzubeir
 + others ?

 Would like to see:
 + Hassan Abdin
 + Munzir
 + Anmar
 + All current translators,
   - Gnome - aser, ammer, gamal, ibrahim, mosawi, raffa
   - KDE   - aminagha, benhadria, mutlaq
 + All past translators
 + All new translators that are just now looking to help.

Do please let us know when is best for you in terms of day and time.
Times should only be noted in UTC/GMT times, to convert back/forth
use,

http://www.worldtimeserver.com