Re: QAC

--- Nadim Shaikli <shaikli at yahoo dot com> wrote:
> The Quality Assurance Committee (QAC) got off to a
> VERY rocky start.
> There were supposed to have been 2 meetings, but a
> small subset of
> people showed-up at the first (some project
> maintainers were no shows
> even) and the later meeting simply fizzled.

Again, I was supposed to do it, but ...[trimmed]...

> Can we setup a day/time to meet on IRC to kick-off
> this very important
> topic ?  For those that are not familiar with what
> the charter and the
> idea behind this informal group, ask ask ask.

Here are some links:
- QAC suggestion kick start:
http://lists.arabeyes.org/archives/doc/2003/December/msg00015.html
- Last meeting minutes:
http://lists.arabeyes.org/archives/doc/2003/December/msg00115.html
- 2'nd (supposed to be) meeting agenda:
http://lists.arabeyes.org/archives/doc/2003/December/msg00127.html

Hope these help give you an idea.

> I would like to see the following people involved
[...]
>  Must show:
>  + Ossama Khayat

I'll be there any time you want insha'Allah.

> Do please let us know when is best for you in terms
> of day and time.

The more 'brains' we have the better it will be.

God bless.

Ossama Khayat