December status report

Salam all,

+ uploaded nearly all the 2.6 pos to the arabeyes cvs server.

+ uploaded nearly all the 2.6 pos to the gnome server.

+ cleaning and translation are progressing very smooth.

+ A "quasi" new member is Osama Khayyat who will help when he can and
will not when he can't ;) Many thanx for your help Osama and I'm really
happy you'll have a helpful and cheerful hand for the gnome project.

+ I'll make a stop on translation for the coming days as I worked too
much on this the last weeks ;)

Salam and thanks to all who helped me and will help me in the near/far
future!

yours
Arafat