Re: New member

On Sat, Dec 20, 2003 at 11:03:24AM -0800, Hafedh Al-Aradi wrote:
> I am a new member in arabeyes.org and would love to help translating KDE. Please Please Please reply

Salam,

Welcome to the group! Pick a PO file from the KDE CVS repository on
Arabeyes. I would suggest starting with one of the smaller files.. I
would suggest: kdeaddons/autorefresh (since it has 12 strings)

http://www.arabeyes.org/misc/kde_status_bar.html

The above url gives you a good idea of what files are there and what
files have strings to translate. Grab it from CVS (use the 'anoncvs'
account for now).

Send me the translated file (private email). Once I review it and
approve it, I will then create a cvs account for you so you can directly
work on CVS.

Have fun!
| Unix the 'right' way |  http://elzubeir.fakkir.net/ |