SAIS and Mdk Arabic Support docs

Salam,

This is to Munzir and Karouri --

I just put both sais.en.sgml and mdkarabicsupport.en.sgml from CVS live
on the site. I did change the location of mdkarabicsupport's url though.

As you would have noticed the filenames are a little different. I have
changed the names for all the files in CVS to reflect the language it
was written in. You never know, someone might translate the documents to
another language.

That's all from me.

Regards
| Unix the 'right' way |  http://elzubeir.fakkir.net/ |